Thursday, June 30, 2011

Intro

My dear Chip, you have told me before how you have a hard time buying gifts for people, because you don't know or can't find what they like. My dad is the same way. Every once in a while (like Christmas or something) he'll buy me a bracelet or earrings that I wouldn't really wear, even though i appreciate the thought. So, if at some point you want to get me some jewelry, I thought I'd show you the styles I like. I'm not expecting any of this, so I don't want you to feel any pressure. I just want this to be a helpful resource for you if anything. If it's not, then forget about it. ;P But way, you won't have to ask me what I like and it can be a surprise. :) Also, the images and links featured are just examples. I'm not asking for these specifically since they can be expensive. I just like looking at nicely designed stuff for examples. As far as sizes go, you don't have to worry about that for earrings and necklaces. For rings, though, my right is a size 6, and my left is a size 5.5.

Love you!

Oh, and wildflowers from the side of the road work well too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment